I have asked for an airbrush setup for Christmas from the Santa. Yes I am still spoiled and love my parents astronomically for it, I only wish I could do the same for them.
I digress… We are looking online for Airbrush and Compressor reviews and most reviews I find seem to be slanted by the company selling the items.
I would like to hear from the artists and users of the airbrushes themselves.
What I’m wanting in an airbrush and compressor is:
- The ability to do fine detail and the ability to do base coat painting as well.
- I would prefer Gravity feed, at least from what I have read.
- Dual Action, also from what I have read.
- The paints, which I don’t know a thing about airbrush paints, will be acrylics, inks and clear coats.
- As for the Compressor: Oil Less, condensation filter, not sure about the PSI.
Any suggestions you can give a complete beginner to airbrushing would be awesome!!
Here is one of the kits we were looking at Dick Blick Complete Airbrush Kit